Original
Edited

In the second photo, I wanted to focus solely on the hands of my husband and daughter holding the apple. I cropped as much as I could to remove my husband, but couldn’t completely remove his white shirt from the photo. I decided to fill the white of his shirt with green to blend better with the background. It certainly isn’t a perfect match, but is more appealing than the white which took away from the hands holding the apple. To remove the white on the top left portion on their hands, I used the magic wand and then filled with green. To remove the white on the bottom left portion of their hands, I chose to use the magnetic lasso because there were different shades of white.
Original
Edited
I like how you cropped the hands. Adding the green definitely is better than the white. The way you cropped the 1st picture and added the color makes the picture pop.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you changed the color of the letters in the top pictures, it looks so much better and yes turning the shirt green does look better then leaving the shirt white, great job.
ReplyDeleteI like how you zoomed in on the hands. It looks like a parent and a child's hand. The colors also looks poped out. I liked how you changed the color of the letters in the first picture how did you do that I found out how to write on the pictue but not change the color when already in the photo.
ReplyDeleteShelly:
ReplyDeleteI like how you made the 1st picture tighter and the letters color coordinate with the subject material. It really does cut down on all the background "noise". The second picture is really cute, but the green shirt color detracts from the picture because it has no definition, shadows, or lines; it appears to be a green blob of paint. If you wanted to get rid of that for the color scheme, blending the arm into the background of trees might work better as well as makes the hands coming up more powerful. Nice work!
~Jessi