Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 10 Clone Tool Assignment


Using the clone tool was a new experience for me and I’ve fallen in love with it! For this assignment, I used a photo that I previously edited for the week 7 assignment. In the original photo, the solid green area to the left of the hands was my husband’s white shirt. I had decided to change the white to green to help the shirt blend into the background. Clearly obvious, but it did the trick… until I used the clone tool and achieved even better results. I am extremely happy with the final product! I have so many photos that’ll benefit from using the clone tool.  
Original 

Edited

3 comments:

  1. Shelley,
    All of your photos are great this week! I really like how subtle all of your changes were in the first photo, but they definitely make a difference. I can't believe the difference between the original and the edit with the leaves replacing the shirt in this photo. I would never know it was manipulated if I hadn't seen the original. I had so much fun with the clone tool and can see myself using it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This is just as I visualized it, excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! It looks like his shirt was never in the photo and it does not look like the photo was manipulated. You did a really good job using the clone tool!

    ReplyDelete