For the first photo, I used the glowing edges
filter. I did not expect this type of filter to have the outcome that it did. I
originally thought that glowing edges would make the edges of the photo glow,
but I love how it highlights everything. I made adjustments to the edge width,
edge brightness and smoothness until I was happy with the results. I do think
that the clouds take away from the photo as they are a bit noisy, but I love
the way the gravestones look! I especially love the artistic feel that the
filter gives the photo!
For the second photo, I used the colored pencil
filter. Because this is a playful filter, and Corynn was having such a great
time sitting in the casserole dish, I thought it would be an interesting filter
to use. I love how her little hands look in the photo after applying the
filter! I made adjustments to the pencil width, stroke pressure, and the paper
brightness.



I feel like both your filters fit very well with the moods of the photos. The picture of the little girl is so playful and cute, and the pencil just reminds me of a little girl coloring. The grave stone one I feel like is appropriate (especially cause of Halloween just passing) just dark and spooky.
ReplyDeleteI love the use of the color pencil filter! It is such an interesting choice to make and the pictures came out really well. The grave yard reminds me of a Van Gogh painting with all the lines in it. Good work!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one so much. It really gives a weary effect since it is a graveyard. I love your baby photo to. I experimemted and like the pencil and sketch effect. Great job girl!
ReplyDeleteI like both filters that you used in your photos. I was not successful using the colored pencil filter on people in a photo. The glowing edges filter gives a very interesting effect.
ReplyDelete