For
this week’s color and light assignment, I chose to manipulate two photos of my
daughter. I am still adjusting to Photoshop and have a lot to learn. I can
honestly say that I don’t feel that Photoshop is as friendly as other programs
I have used, but I am hoping that I will learn to love it! In both photos, I
played with the saturation and contrast, as well as skin color. In the second
photo, I used the selection tools to select the leaf Corynn is holding so I
could really play with the color. The originals are first, followed by the edited photos.


Shelly:
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Look at how the eyes just pop out and grab you :) Beautiful fall pictures, truly ones for the wall of baby fame ;-) Great work!
These are really good photos! The colors in both photos pop out more and the photos look brighter. I like how you selected the leaf that she was holding in the second photo and made the color brighter. My eye was drawn to the leaf first because it stood out so much. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShelley,
ReplyDeleteYou have some really great photos here! I really like how they turned out. I think if you had increased the contrast just a bit it might have made the photos even better but I love them all the same. Great effect with the leaf. I love the color!
Cristine