Week 10 Paint Tools Assignment
This
assignment was fun to complete and it took me a while to figure out what I was
going to do with the tools. I finally decided to edit a photo of my husband and
daughter picking an apple. I didn’t like how colorless the sky was, so I used
the paint bucket tool to change the sky to a light blue. This was a tedious
task as I had to zoom in and get all of the little pieces of sky that was peeking
through the leaves. Well worth the effort though! Additionally, just for fun, I
decided to change the color of their shirts. I used the brush tool to
accomplish this and set the opacity really low to keep the wrinkle detailing
crisp. Overall, I am really pleased with the results.
Original
Edited
I like how you changed the look of the sky. I agree the sky was a little dull. It is easier to zoom in and adjust rather than a smaller size brush. It almost looks as if your husbands shirt is the color of the sky. Matching the shirt to the sky was a good idea.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you made the sky look really blue and changed the color of the babys shirt. It all looks so natural, like that is how is was supposed to be. Good job.
ReplyDeleteWhat a subtle yet lovely difference the paint brush work made. You could even have added a tiny bit more red to the apples to get them to stand out a little more (careful, as you already seem to know it's better to go in with less opacity, you can always add another layer of paint.
ReplyDeleteI also really like how you changed the color of the sky to make it look really blue. I also like how you changed the color of their shirts. It looks like their shirts were those actual colors. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI like how bright the sky looks. I think the colors of the shirts on your husband and daughter are perfect.
ReplyDelete