Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 10 Text Tool Assignment


Ironically, I thought that using the text tool would be the easiest assignment to complete, but I was stumped as to how to use it at first! It took a couple minutes for me to figure out that I needed to make the text extremely large to see it on my photo. Finally, I was successful! I played around with the font style until I found one that I liked and also changed the font color.

2 comments:

  1. I might have gone with a little different color as there is no red anywhere in the photo that color, so it really screams at us. Maybe a more rustic red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like where you placed the text on the photo because it makes the photo look balanced. He is on one side and the text is on the other side. For the color I think it is a little bit too bright and maybe it would look better if the red text was darker. You did a really job!

    ReplyDelete